Friday, May 9, 2014

Andy's Jazz Show Update. Shows 214 & 215


Show 214
Stormy Weather - Akiko Tsuruga from Sweet & Funky
By All Means - Alphonse Mouzon from By All Means
Do I Have To? - Alphonse Mouzon from By All Means
Aquarian Mood - Justo Almario from Interlude
Home Is Where The Hatred Is - Gil Scott-Heron
Hip Hop - Airborne from Heavy Vibes
You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - Eddie Russ from Fresh Out
I Love Paris - Dan Faulk from Focusing In
3Play Lew Woodall from Simply Cooking featuring Hod O'Brien
Poinciana
Softly As The Morning Sunrise
Speak Low
Birdland - Peter Herbolzheimer Rhythm Combination & Brass from I Hear Voices
The Newest Blues - Cedar Walton from Manhattan Afternoon
The Cat - Tony Monaco from Intimately Live At The 501
I Don't Speak Spanish (But I Understand Everything When I'm Dancing) - Bobby Matos , John Santos from Mambo Jazz
Blackstone - Kazumi Watanabe from Lonesome Cat
 
Show 215
I Heard That - Eddie Russ from Take A Look At Yourself
Caveman Boogie - Lesette Wilson from Now That I've Got Your Attention
Corrida (Ai No Corrida)  - Lesette Wilson from Now That I've Got Your Attention
No One Home - Lalo Schifrin from No One Home
People Make The World Go Round - Herb Alpert & Hugh Masakela from Main Event Live
Shame The Devil - Herb Alpert & Hugh Masakela from Main Event Live
3Play Peter Herbolzheimer
Scrapple From The Apple from Bigband Bebop
Stolen Moments from 30 Years Live In Concert
Seven Steps To Heaven from More Bebop
1960 What? - Gregory Porter from Water
Under The Mango Tree - Masters Of Groove featuring Reuben Wilson from Meet Dr No!
Barrio Alto - Lou Bennett from Now Hear My Meaning
Majestic Soul - Larry Young from Contrasts
Swan Lake - Jim Hall from Studio Trieste
What's Going On - Harvey Mason from Arista 7" Single
Special K - Kevin Toney from Special K
Jeannine - Mel Rhynne from Boss Organ
 
Last week just flew by (probably because it was my break!) so here's a double post to bring you right up to date. Certainly a varied trip through the great world of Jazz. Links below.
 
And of course you can listen at Europe Jazz Radio
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment