Sunday, April 10, 2011

2 new specials on UK Jazz Radio









Blue Notes
East Dallas special - Booker Ervin
It's alright with me - Stan Kenton
Chet - Chet Baker
I wish I knew how - Billy Taylor
Shadow of your smile - Lou Donaldson
I've got you under my skin - Sonny Rollins
Appointment in Ghana - Jackie McLean
Sack o' woe - Joe Pass
Heading South - Horace Parlan
Mama Inez - Grant Green
I say a little prayer - Reuben Wilson
Do you know the way to San Jose? - Richard Groove Holmes
Always something there to remind me - Stanley Turrentine
Since I fell for you - Lee Morgan
Easy living - Clifford Brown
No room for squares - Hank Mobley
Beggar for the Blues - Patti Drew
Uno Esta - Bobbi Humphrey
Bemsha Swing - Ralph Peterson Trio
Straight no chaser - The Three Sounds






































Hammond Sound
Blues for McDuff - Reuben Wilson
Summertime / The Ghetto - Johnny Hammond Smith
Smokin' section - Organissimo
Minor Inconvenience - Richard Groove Holmes
The In crowd - Steampacket
Blues,Greens and Beans - Charles Kynard
Grease Monkey - Jack McDuff
Big Easy - Organic
Stormy Weather Blues - Barbara Dennerlein
Can't hide love - Deep Blue Organ Trio
Gingerbread boy - Hammond Organ Trio
Bag's groove - Joey and Papa John DeFrancesco
Never can say goodbye - Joey DeFrancesco
Full house - Melvin Rhynne
The Cat - Papa John Defrancesco
Groovin Blues - Jimmy McGriff
Summit time - Charles Earland,Jimmy McGriff,Johnny Hammond Smith,Lonnie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment