Friday, February 25, 2011

Back to 2WJH!



Well back to business,it's been 1 Wise Jazz Head for a while,and Ray has done stirling work as usual,well done Ray,one of the best shows on the net.I have had numerous hassles with laptops and Internet issues.However I am now ready to start posting again.Thanks to sending UK Jazz Radio a swag of shows in advance,my show has been playing as usual.If you want track lists for any past shows drop me an e-mail.I will post latest playlist on Sunday. Thanks for your ongoing support and e-mails.
Andy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andy,
    I was just going to see if I could send out a virtual search and rescue for you. We have missed you and your wonderful shows. Looking forward to seeing what you will post and Hey! don't be a stranger.
    Cheers Ray.

    ReplyDelete