Thursday, January 21, 2010

Andy's Jazz Show #1


Well despite a slight bit of confusion with the date,I make my debut on UK Jazz Radio this Friday 22nd Jan at 8pm GMT,that's 9am Saturday for Kiwis!. As usual I would appreciate your feedback and would love your requests.
Here's the playlist ;
Wind Chant - Harris Simon Group
Jive Samba - Canonball Adderley
Sugar - Raphael Wressnig
Walkin' - Guido Basso,Joey Defrancesco
This I dig of you - Deep Blue Organ Trio
6 grams of funk - Grant Green Junior
Lazy Afternoon - Grant Green
Cariba - Gene Ammons
New Born - Diamond Five

And you can download the show here --->Rapidshare

4 comments:

  1. Well, your off to a winner with that line up.
    The Rep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ray,all good stuff.Have you checked out the Deep Blue Organ Trio,excellent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic trio, I love Willow Weep For Me, from there 2004 release. The slightly faster tempo really makes it.
    The Rep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take that as a request then Ray,will slot it in.

    ReplyDelete